I had put quite a lot of time into
ayrton, now that it's on the loose. This
lead to two rapid-fire, consecutive minor releases, one unnamed, one called
"Release early". Here's both changelogs:
ayrton (0.1.2) unstable; urgency=low
- The "Release early" release.
- .exit_code is a property, not a function. Closes #13.
ayrton (0.1.1) unstable; urgency=low
- The remote code (the body of a
with ssh (..): ...) can be either pure Python or ayrton. Pure Python imposes less dependencies on the remote.
- You can access the original
argvin the remote.
- More documentation, more examples, even some that are useful!
I've been creating more examples that show how
sh is actually breaking input
for the spawned processes. Unluckily, this is not scheduled for fixing soon.
I started using here.issue system, so I can plan releases in a better way than just a TODO file in the sources. Those interested can go check